8/10/13

9 motnh

It has finally become 9 months together. 9 strong months. You are the person who I've fallen in love with and the person who I want to spend my life with. I trust you with all my heart and soul. I know some people believe that love doesn't exist, but if they experienced what I get from you then they will know it is real. I wish I wasn't such a burden to you sometimes and sometimes i feel not good enough for you. But in my heart we are the right for each other and I can feel it. There hasn't been a second in the day or night or all of the time Ive been with you were I thought that I didn't want to be with you. I really can't express how much you mean to me, thats why I say and do all this sweet stuff, even though sometimes you don't like it. Its telling you how I feel, and all of these feelings are genuine. I hope that you don't find me as a crazy gf or anything, because sometimes I feel like I am. Im just so scared of losing you because you have become such a big part of my life. I couldn't live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment