10/12/11

Ah, yes a decision of which I should blog about has finally appeared itself. I have decided to post my long journey of self-drive, passion and devotion to that of medical school. Time is precious, and organization is key. I need to, have to plan wisely. Each step and decision I make has to be resposnible to the highest degree. I maybe beyond thinking of reality, but until the stress has finally hindered my road to success then I simply do not give a crap about reality. Why should I let reality control me? define my odds with being accepted? I'm not shutting myself off from the world, i'm escapeing the fate of never knowing what could of been. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
Albert Einstein
Einstein was a brillant man, and thus that is why this is true. When you live you're whole life thinking that, let's just say, that you cannot be a mathematician. You would simply not even consider that there could be the slightest chance you could, you would believe the opposite.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, don't listen to people who define, decided or tell you your future. It's your future for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment