1/21/12


Bought a few Korean cosmetics on Friday, I desperately needed new facemasks because my wonderful mother had stolen mine. (I only packed a few). I decided to try out the whitening tomato produced by ‘Tony Moly’, which so happens to be endorsed by the perfect man; Kim Hyun Joong. I have heard great reviews on this product, and since it was sold out back in Adelaide, It was a must purchase. If you’re wondering how this cutely packaged cream works, well it simply is meant to brighten and whiten your face. Although many products, especially Korean cosmetics seem to have “whitening” creams, gels, etc. The ones that I have tried haven’t seemed to affect my skin tone at all. Perhaps the whitening creams worked for others and my skin tone is only showing negative responses to the ingredients in the products, or it’s just the overall product is only packaging; nothing special. I shall review this product once I have used it a couple of time and post results, or none at all.

I also purchased a package of face and body masks. The bundle included, three facemasks of different sorts, a cutely packaged hair mask (hope it works, my hairs in need of repair), and a foot mask? Or strip? Not too sure on that one. And also a couple of etude house nose strips and under eye patches. Hopefully I will see results with these because it seems I’m hopeless when it comes to cosmetics; I only buy for the cute packaging.

Some Tony Moly whitening creams and toners in a pack. I am excited to try these babies out. Hopefully see results! Also with the purchase I received a gift from Etude House, some aloe Vera creams and body lotions. I love the smell of aloe Vera, it’s calming, soothing and helps relieve tension/stress! Oh, if you’re wondering what the store is called it’s ‘Clio’ and is located on Cavil mall near the Chevron hotel, where I’m staying.


 For lunch we decided to try the all-famous ‘Mos Burger’ that is originated in Japan. It’s similar to Mc Donald’s except the burgers have Japans signature sauces and tastes. I tried the teriyaki chicken burger; only one word can explain the taste of this burger, amazing. It tasted like the usual teriyaki chicken but in bread, it was very delicious. I sincerely hope that they open a Mos Burger in Adelaide soon or I’ll have to travel to the gold coast just for a burger. Actually I think I would its that yummy. Ah I am thinking of the burger right now…. Make me so sad… wish it was in my mouth… 





For dinner we ordered room service, which was a massive pain, since we couldn’t get the phone to dial the number. So we had to use my mobile, which lead to this massive questionnaire of where we were staying. Finally after an hour or so the food arrived, my sister’s and her friend’s food turned out fine, but mine on the other hand was slobbered all over the container. Highly disappointing experience since I went through all of the trouble with the damn operator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment