1/25/12


Went to Brisbane on Monday to do some shopping, finally! But instead we got lost trying to find this Irish pub that honestly I could care less about. Also dyed and cut my hair the following day just as Queensland’s weather decides it wants to become more tropical. Some positives of Brisbane is that there are a variety of different shops and boutiques with reasonable prices. A pleasant change from Adelaide's shopper atmosphere. Unfortunately I didn’t find anything to buy but I’m thinking of replacing my IPhone 4 for the Samsung nexus or s2. Another positive of Brisbane is the good-looking males walking around!


Mums 'Egyptian' perfume she purchased from the beach markets. 


 Yummy wedges, but so damn expensive for a limited amount. I want more wedge wedge!!!



I LOVED THE FOOD OMG SO GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment